Core to our strengths are quality, interactive live
services and technology.
We have created ConsequencesTM that
provides a live gaming service backbone and
gamifies making predictions, as well as
* Supports free-to-play monetisation models
* In-built opinion polls and stats tracking
* Facebook, Twitter and GameCentre support for consumer virality
* Live service support
* Use of 3D environments enables support on various screen aspect ratios and devices
Endless possibilities for re-branding, targeted to consumer and corporate uses.
Simple re-skinning to full app development.
Predict This has been released on the Apple AppStore and demonstrated
our key pillars for making a fun and competitive predictions game.
Caperfly is a digital entertainment and media application business
that creates high-quality interactive titles, specifically designed
around real-time data.
Our titles are distributed via i0S, Android and Smart TV platforms.
Caperfly was founded in 2012 by ex-Codemasters veterans;
Gavin Cheshire, Mark Boote, Bryan Marshall and Rachel Weston.
The company DNA is twofold:
1. We are motivated by the technology that drives interactive entertainment.
2. We are dedicated to producing experiences with a focus on form
Our intention is to repeat the past success experienced during twenty years
of PC and console game creation, in a new and vibrant digital market
environment. Around them sit a team of people with a strong reputation
for delivering triple A titles and commercial success.
Caperfly appoint former SEGA CEO Mike Hayes as non-Executive Director.
Caperfly Ltd adds ex SEGA Europe and America chief Mike Hayes to its
management team to assist with strategy
and growth ambitions.